i will never get married...

heart - love
Romania
have you tought about getting married or not at all?
Don't know if I'll ever get married, but won't be anytime soon. Finding the right person helps and not found them yet!
@nic073 (70)
i don't believe in marriage there are lots of people getting married and end up with a divorce that not good at all.
@perugu (5281)
hi,i am already married and having 2 daughter......as my wife passed away,now i am living with my 2 daughters,reminding my wife's sweet memories.......
@zemlene (354)
i can't see myself marrying someone... marriage scares me.
@Syphon (287)
no, because i don't need it. i can life alone and i never wanna have kids, so it's ok now like it is for me :)
i thnk so every one want to marry which satisfy their need of love, family
@charmz07 (86)
When i was young i never thought of getting married at all not until when i reached on mid twenties in which most of my friends are getting married. I've been attending my friends wedding almost each and every year. And that's how i became to start thinking of how is it to be married. Until such time i found a man i truely love. And after a year, we're married and blessed with love and a lovely daughter. Now, i know it really feels good to be with your partner in life. You always have someone to rely to and you have kids to love to.
@sungat (1016)
• Pakistan
why you will never get married? what is reason behind that? i am realy intrested to know.
@ezzrssi (11197)
not yet i w2ill not married me
@maryannemax (12172)
• Sweden
with the man i am going to marry - taken with the man that i am going to marry one day.
after my 13th ex boyfriend, i thought that i should not marry anymore since relationships i had before were always based of lies. my exes always cheat on me and lie about things. i thought that all men are like them and that there's no point in getting married at all. so, i gave my heart a year to relax and not commit to anyone. and surprisingly, when my heart wasn't expecting to love again, it's when love struck me straight to the heart. i met my boyfriend through the internet. it was scary before. but then, with trust and loyalty, we are able to make our love grow. we met and spent two nice weeks together last year and i will soon move with him sometime with year to sweden. maybe we just need to go through a lot of experiences to prepare us for our future.
@suman76 (648)
I am married I feel good and happy that I got the partner to whom I can share my feelings