What is your most favorite macaroni recipe?

I love to eat, and one of my most favorite food is baked macaroni. There are so many ways to cook macaroni, what is your most favorite macaroni recipe?
@sunshinecup (7881)
I love baked macaroni as well, but with cubed ham in it. Oh my, and it has to be creamy cheesy as well.
Yeah, I love the ham and the cheese ummm...so yummy..
@joimarquez (1840)
i like macaroni spaghetti with mushroom, ham, and grind pork.
@neenasatine (2842)
Baked Macaroni and Cheese SUBMITTED BY: Meredith "A friend of mine sent this recipe to me when I got my first apartment, because she knows how much I hate cooking! It's really easy -- even I can make it -- and tastes great. I'm not sure where she found the recipe, but it included the note 'Good source of protein, vitamin A, B group vitamins, calcium.'" INGREDIENTS 1 (12 ounce) package macaroni 1 egg 2 cups milk 2 tablespoons butter, melted 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese salt and pepper to taste DIRECTIONS Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish. In a large pot of salted water, lightly boil the macaroni for about 5 minutes until half-cooked. Whisk the egg and milk together in a large cup. Add butter and cheese to the egg and milk. Stir well. Place the lightly cooked macaroni in the prepared baking dish. Pour the egg and cheese liquid over the macaroni, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and stir well. Press the mixture evenly around the baking dish. Bake uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the top is brown.
@prestocaro (1254)
For me this is the best mac and cheese recipe. My grandmother used to make it, it is President Reagan's recipe. 1/2 pound macaroni 1 tablespoon butter 1 egg, beaten 3 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese 1 cup warm milk 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon dry mustard 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce a pinch of paprika 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 2-quart casserole dish. 2. Add macaroni to 2 quarts of boiling salted water and cook for 10 minutes. 3. Drain well in a colander. Transfer to a mixing bowl. 4. Stir in butter and beaten egg. Add 2 1/2 cups of the grated cheese. 5. In a small bowl, combine milk with salt, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. 6. Spoon macaroni and cheese into the prepared casserole. Pour milk mixture over and sprinkle top with the remaining cheese. 7. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake on middle shelf of preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until macaroni is firm to the touch and the top is crusty and browned. The mustard and w. Sauce really gives a good flavor to the mac and cheese. And the top has an awesome crunch while the middle and bottom are squishy with cheese!
@KissThis (3006)
I like a basic macaroni and cheese bake. You can had any kind of meat to this and each time it will have a different flavor. It is also something that is easy to cook when you are in a hurry.I also like a macaroni goulash.
@suren2k6cse (2625)
i love to eat. but i have not eat macaroni
baked macaroni is best to have lots of ground beef,ham and milkcheese,quickmeltcheese and parmesan cheese.So Yummy.
@loved1 (5336)
My favorite macaroni recipe is macaroni and cheese corn casserole. The instructions are as follows. Melt 1 stick of butter or margarine in a glass casserole dish. Add 1 can of creamed corn, 1 can of whole kernal corn(do not drain), 1 c of cubed velveeta cheese and 1 c uncooked macaroni. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. Enjoy!