What are unresolved discussions?

@dana234 (2126)
Spain
Could anyone here please tell me what unresolved discussions are? Thanks in advance.
• Thailand
Unresolved discussions are topics you posted that you have not mark a "best response" from the comments made by respondents. After you have choosen some comments to mark as best response that topic will be taken off the unresolved discussions list.
What the other members told you is correct. You can rate anyone at anytime. + if you are pleased. - if it was a one word or not to the post, and a ! if they broke rules by pasting/ copying or something else not allowed. Best response can only be done once per post, so you can wait for more replys or do it on one or more. That is your call. Any more questions, just post them and we will help you out. Or, you can email me and I will try to help you. Have a great evening.
Thank you for best response, I do appreciate it. Hope it helped you out.
@stonehr (818)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
You are right. I just need to add following. Two or three days ago I spent couple hours to reporting copying/pasting of copywrited contents to my lot. But there's no results. These discussions are at place where those was. This is so dishonest to me since my native language is not english.I'm spending per discussion 15 to 30 minutes and someone with good english speaking spent only couple seconds to make a copy/paste..