Who is the Best Singer??

According to you who is the best singer in the industry today? According to me is classical singer K.J Jesudas. What do you say?
@tintusam (1169)
well KJ yesudas is the king in southindian songs...but his hindi is not better as his mallu songs...its because of that slang problem.... hindi i like atif islam and udit narayan then in english i like bryan adams my alltime favourite is a mallu singer nameg G Venugopal
sonu nigam and asha bhoslay. both sings well and dont get fed up off by hering once, twice , or many more time there songs are like evergreen
@kunalvijan (3420)
Sonu Nigam
I'm wid u.
@mishang (499)
mariah carey is still the best singer for me bacause inspite of all the years she has still come up with beautiful songs.
K.J.Jesudas is definitely a great carnatic classical singer. Normally when it comes to Hindustani classical Rashid Khan is my favorite. And when it comes to light music and playback singers its SPB and Hariharan. But overall it difficult to judge the best ..each of them are special and singular.
Hi! best singer? hmm..i think dolores o'riordan, the frontgirl of the Cranberries! The Cranberries's sounds are gorgeous.. The songs are amazing, f.e. : Zombie, promises, ode to my family.... Try to listen that, bye