What is your country famous for?

@raenie (707)
Since so many people from different nationalities are represented here in mylot, I'd like to know something that your country is famous for--that way, we'll also learn new stuff from each other & promote our respective countries as well =)! I'm from the Philippines and my country is known for the Filipino's hospitality. Tourists can attest of how warmly Filipinos welcome foreigners and make them feel at home and very very special =).
@myfriendz (1226)
i m from india my country is famous for having one of the wonder of the world my country is famous for taj mahal
@raenie (707)
yes, I have heard about the taj majal and I do think that it is such a wonderful testament of not only love but of how ingenius humans can be. Would love to see it someday. A happy day to you =)!
I am from India. We have many languages,traditions.'Unity in diversity'is our strength. There are many sight seeing places here.we have a good market for antiques.
@raenie (707)
Hi! How do you say "hello" in an Indian dialect? Thanks--that's something new I've learned about India today! My mother lived in India for a couple of months in the 1960's and she did mention of how rich your culture is...Mabuhay to you! =)
@imakella (669)
my country is famous for all the types of traditional dances... it has rich resources ... it has very common type of sweets.. what abt ur country?
@raenie (707)
That's great! If I may ask, what's your country--you weren't able to mention it--but could I hazard a guess--is it India? Aside from hospitality, the Philippines is also known for wonderful fiestas & for having a very diverse culture...