Would you rather live in the big city or out in the country?

@cristi20 (2139)
Romania
Would you rather live in the big city or out in the country??
@Celanith (2334)
I hate living in the city and don't even care much to shop there though it is necessary. But I live in the mountains and still too many neighbors, but better than the city. At least I cannot see and seldom hear the neighbors.
@cowgirl2701 (2081)
I would rather live in the country. I still would like to be close enough to a city in case I want to do something. I love the country.
@perugu (5281)
hi,i am living in the one of the most fastly developing city in india.
I currently live in a large city. I was raised and spent all of my teenage life in the country. Since I have liven in both I would say that I would much rather live in the country. In the country people are far more friendlier, they are all there when someone needs a hand, they tend to have much better family values. In the city everyone is in such a hurry all the time, you don't seem to know your neighbors at all. I very seldom see peole in the city help people out when they are in need. Country is a much better place for raising a family.
@chigawaga (593)
i would love to live in teh country or in a small town
@tsprabhu (705)
I'd like to be in city only.
@mgmagana (3621)
in the country, i used to live in a big city i grew up in san jose, california, and i hated it, always traffic, stores r always packed! so i moved to the country, but it's starting to become like the city with more houses being built and stores and more traffic! i like being secluded and private!
I would defently love to live in the country, i lived in the country for years but sadly now i live int he town, it would be great to be back in the country
@joby_09 (498)
You mean live in an urban or rural area? If there's such thing as a combination of both, that would be my choice. I prefer rural areas because of the simplicity of life. The people there can survive with a simple living like farming or fishing or any agriculture-related work. As for the urban areas, i love the malls and other leisure facilities. Why did i say a combination of both? Definitely because both are mutually exclusive. Rural areas doesn't have malls and are less developed than the urban areas. Urban areas have all these, but life is so complicated. =) But since my choice is kind of impossible, i'll chose to stay at the urban areas. =)
@colega17 (312)
I live in the country right now but I thing I would rather prefer to live somewhere between those two you specified . . . a small city maybe . . .
I want to live in the city during the week but in the weekend I want to go to the country to relax, fresh air, to ride my horse to sit and se an amazing sunset and the sky at night, to see the country side. I spend my childhood whit my grandparents in the country and I have to say that I love it.
@cikedo (3487)
I love living in the city. Everything that a person needs is within a short distance which is convenient. If I had to live in the country I'm sure I would get sick of having to drive an hour to get to a decent museum or mall.