Do you shop at IKEA ? Please respond.

IKEA  Stoughton Ma., USA - This is a picture of the Ikea store near me.  It gets so crowded police have to shut down the highway entrance.
@mari61960 (4895)
I have been wondering about products sold by Ikea. I haven't been the store near me yet as there are always big crowds. On the weekends they have to block the highway exit because of the amount of traffic. So I am considering ordering online. But don't know anything about the quality of what they sell...any help out there?
@kesfylstra (1870)
Personally, I think their stuff is wierd and cheap, but my friend likes to go, and usually can find good stuff. If you are looking for something low-cost and temporary and funky, Ikea is a good choice. If you are looking for something real and longterm, I would go with a good ol' American furniture store.
@mari61960 (4895)
Do you know anything about their textiles, Sheets, blankets, quilts, towel and such?
@madcat08 (287)
Oh it is one of my favorite stores to shop at. And all there stuff is very good quality. I will be furnishing my apartment with it all when I get one again.
@Zebrochka (333)
• Brazil
I just love IKEA... I believe it has so much pretty and smartly made stuff! Unfortunately in the country that I live now, there is no IKEA... I miss it a lot!
@Pekachu (1114)
oh i didnt know you could order online i think i will check that out never been to ikea too far i dont drive
@mythmoh (3986)
i will be enjoying shopping in ikea.i am having a ikea shop which somewhat distance from my living.but even though i will go directly and shop as we cant see all the features when we buy them online.their products will be having innovative ideas and they will be easy to fix and install.further most of the products will be cheap and essential for better living.
@Muslimah (811)
i love ikea there "as is" section is the best. do they have an as is section in the one out there?
@ownado (1680)
• Portugal
Nop, I don't. Neither on IKEA nor any other place. I try to buy what I need quickly. I don't like shopping, I try to stay way from that kind of places, there's usually lots of confusion, too much people and noise around there and I don't like that enviroments. I prefer to stay at home, at least it's calm and I don't get bored with it as if I would go shopping.
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
IKEA catalogue - an IKEA catalogue. 

reference link: http://www.ikea.com.tw/chi/whatnew/images/catalogue.jpg
i am from the philippines and we don't have IKEA here. but when my boyfriend came over to visit me last year (he's from sweden), we talked about IKEA. he mentioned that it's one great place in Sweden (and all other countries) where he gets furnitures from. the qualities are great he said and the price is just right. i have seen the site, too when he showed stuffs to me. and we will one day visit IKEA in sweden together sometime this year!
@goldjay (465)
Think about it....if it's soo crowded, it must be for a reason! That being said, I have shopped at Ikea and I have a lot of great products from there. Everything they have is great and very good quality. You have to go experience it though and do try the Swedish meatballs in the cafe there. They are really good!
@mari61960 (4895)
Yes, I am dying to try the meatballs. I'm going to have to give my mother a good kick in the butt and make her go with me...lol Thanks
@peaceful (3301)
I usually wind up shopping at Ikea for my clients when they want tome to build something like a computer hutch for their home offices... I normally would prefer much sturdier stuff as furniture goes, but that's what my clients want. The household stuff at Ikea is usually good and clever items for the kitchen can be found there... the customer service is excellent! You will be just fine ordering online, in my opinion. Those crowds are really big on the weekends, but you could get service very quickly during the mornings as most people tend to shop for thier items in the late afternoons and evenings. Hope this helps!!!
@mari61960 (4895)
Thanks, maybe I'll try ordering online and see if I can get my mom to the store on a weekday morning...thanks.
My husband swears by IKEA. He loves the store. There isn't one close enough for us to go to. The nearest is about 5 hours away. From what he says, the quality is good and the prices are great.
@mari61960 (4895)
Ours is only 10 or so miles away. The problem is it's so crowded you can't park without having to walk forever. Even the handicap parkiing fills up before they even open...lol They actually close the entrance from the freeway on weekends because the line of traffic is so backed up sometimes they are worried about accidents. My mom can't walk alot with her spinal stenosous and needing both knees replaced. I don't want to go without her though. I think maybe we should check it out on a week night. Thanks, I know there prices are great I just didn't know anything about the quality.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Ikea, Come see us, or we'll come see you! - This is a picture of a Ikea store with people in front of it saying come see Ikea or we'll come see you.
I haven't even seen a Ikea store anywhere near where I live or the surrounding area. Our biggest store is a Super Walmart that was just built last year. Well I do hope that you soon some day get to go to Ikea and the best days for shopping is usually a Tuesday or Wednesday. They seem to be less traffic at stores on these days atleast here around where I live.
@imakella (669)
no i have not yet done.. i 'll try to do it.