What features on your cell phone that you must have??

I would say caller id and call waiting..and pictures,,but i wish they would come up with something for your kids..Like...60 mins for emergency use only..so they wouldnt ever use up those mins..on the phones that you pay per mins..but then again they would find away around that system and use it on gossip./.and when they needed it ..it would be gone lol..anywho..what features do you need on your cell??
Besides caller IDs I hope the battery would last longer such as one needs to charge it like one a month. Restricting kids may not to XX minutes may not be feasible unless the kids are sensible enough to structure their phone calls. What happened when there's a real emergency and the timeline has been used up? Discipline is the key word here. Explain to the kids the need to keep conversation short. Cells are for short conversation only. If they're going to chat on the phone, advise them to use lan-line. Its cheaper.
@jewel76 (2305)
I have to have caller id for those missed calls and unknown callers. The emergency feature would be a good thing for those who have kids, but then again, how would the companies know for sure if you have kids or are just trying to get more free minutes? One good thing that companies could offer would be one number where it is always free to call, either your house, your office or your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife's phone or home.
@tambun (95)
First of all, the phone must have 3G technology and colour screen. and the it must have big memory. With other words, u must have PDA.
@LovingIt (5398)
My favorite feature is the appointment calendar. I've gotten so used to using that, that I don't know how I'd live without it. I even have my dog's heartworm pill in there and have it set to remind me on that day every month to give it to her. If that alarm didn't go off, I'd never remember!
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I'm not really big on cellphones features. As long as I have the caller id and call waiting, I don't need anymore things.