What can be the best contribution we can make in mylot?

@maapav (730)
I can't find out this.Will be a good discussion or a good response. What do you think?
@kelly60 (4548)
Either a good discussion or a good response seems to be of equal importance. Although I am new here, and I'm sure there are many others who know more, my advice would be to post a good discussion or two only if you feel they have some relevence, and lots of quality responses. Personally, I find it a lot easier to come up with a response than an interesting topic that hasn't already been done. Maybe once I have been on the site longer this might change, but for now this seems to be the case.
@sudhajan (1219)
• France
I think best contribution by both.If we start a good dicussion which is useful and helpful thatis the best thing and if we give a bestresponse for a good discussion its also very valuable.so i think both have equal importance.
@plumwish07 (4060)
of course both of them. posting topic discussion and response in quality in mylot will make mylot forum more informative and more actively by mylot members :)
the best contribution in mylot for us would be good responses so that the person posting his issue can get a good solution