If you were in a shopping mall and saw a lost child crying will you stop & help?

I think I will stop but if I am in a real hurry I will think that someone else will help so I will leave which is bad. Will you stop and help even if you are running late?
@mzbubblie (3840)
If i saw a lost child, I would stop and help the child no matter if I was running late or not. Being a mother if me and my child lost each other, I would expect the next person to feel the same as me. However, that's not the case all the time. But to answer your question, yes I would stop...
yes if i would see a child like that in such a way. I WOULD HELP HIM EVEN IF I COULD SPEND SOME MONEY TO FIND HES PARENTS. i would definitely gonna help him untill i find hes parents
of course yes. id take the kid to the costumer service.
I would always stop and help a lost child. One of my biggest fears, especially when my children were very young, was to become separated from them in a public place. Even if I were running late, I'd stop. You bring to mind that "poem" that I've seen circulating around the internet and in emails many times... it starts like this... "Once upon a time, there were four people. Their names were Everybody, Somebody, Nobody and Anybody. Whenever there was an important job to be done, Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. When Nobody did it, Somebody got angry because it was Everybody’s job..." ...and it continues from there. In the case you described, there's such a danger to the child in assuming that "somebody" will do it.
@seenoreen (562)
Yes I would. If I'm running late, I have a good reason why I would be late and helping a child is a good enough reason.
@xXmeganxX (4423)
i would stop a child and have done before in a shopping mall in the city centre, but what i done was take him to the security office, it's like a stopping place for lost children, then the person will shout on the speakers the childs name and the mothers name or whoever he/she was with at the time, and tell them to come and pick them up at a certain place, that's if the child speaks otherwise they walk around with the child and help to point out there parents etc. it is a good idea to do becuase most of the time, children run off when in busy shopping malls and don't realise that they got lost!
@venshida (4839)
I sure will. The child well being is more important than my running late. I could not live with myself if something happened to the child so I will stop and help.