Rebirth of the KKK

I am watching the history of the KKK on A and E and it has angered me to see the # of people who use to be members of it.At its peak,there were 4 million members in the US. There is still a fraction of that number in existance now(along with supremists,white power and others) but it never seems to go away. Do you think/hope the KKK and others like it will be exterminated in the US (and other forms like it around the world)?
@david2005 (800)
No matter what you do there will never be a way to totally stop racism it will always exist,all a person can do is to help educate people on how racism is wrong.
I am sorry to say that I believe you are absolutely right and it is a shame it will continue.Thank you for replying.
@moneymaka (494)
lol this reminds me of that one episode of dave chappele with white supremists, most racist folks in usa live in very poor parts of usa, You dont find them, depends where you live and who you hang with.
When it was at its peak,the KKK had many powerful members high in the government.They would use that power to their advantage.Where-ever they could power their way in,they would do so. I find the power they once had was thru muscle,intimidation and exploitation.I am hoping as a society we will irradicate groups such as these.
@eaforeman6 (8983)
this is what an 80 year old woman said to me about them They are hypocrits because if they were dying and a man of any color or any race could save them , they would ask them too If they were hungry and a man of any color could feed them, they would ask for the food. These beliefs are dangerous and be careful of them because she ended it by saying..... your life may be in the hands of one of these people you say you hate. God has a way of humbling anyone who needs it. Pride cometh before the fall! I am a christian who will respect the commandments of one who is the true supreme.Our lord and savior, and my only real boss is a jewish carpenter.! If I follow anyone ...it is him.
Me thinks the lady makes sense.It is amazing how we consider ourselves being developed as a society but still we catagorize everything and then make decisions based on our faulty catagorizations.