first day experience in your college?

it was good
@yourgoogly (1671)
Yes, It was good for me. i were happy in my college in first day. I made many friend in first day. I have few best friend of that college.
@RAMPersona (2037)
it wasn't a great moment. it was just a fine day, we had orientation, the getting-to-know chats with classmates, loitering around the campus, all are pretending to be stiff and serious when the prof come to class,...
i was ragged on my first day when i went to college , as i had gone to canteen to drink tea, i was asked how the rocket rises, why doesnt the aeroplane rise in the same way as rocket does, why do you drink tea which is hot and why not hot drinks which is cold, why did you come to this college, are you mad how can you say that you are not mad?
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I did enjoy my first day of college. I think it was the best time I've had in college ever besides all the 3 years that I've been there.
mine was also good.