antivirus

hey avgfree antivirus is about to get expire on feb 18 th from that date we need to pay to get avg free, so tell me any good antivirus aoftware which is available for free and have a good working characters in it.
Hi, why not give a try avira antivir personal classic edition. It is free and this can be downloaded at www.free-av.com I have been using this software for over a longer period of time. Since using it, I have never experienced any problems at all with regards to the overall function and system performance of my machine. Otherwise, I am so impressed and satisfied with its performance. It updates regularly and can be scheduled any time you want. It is very light on resources and does not use a lot of memory. Hence, does not slow down your machine. For your questions, you can visit forum.avira.com Hope this would help. Have a nice day!
no it have been remain free with a new AVG 7.5 (free edition) enjoy man
there are lots of free antiviruses in the net, why dont you down load any one
@lastwish (780)
Hey my dear friend ganesh who said u have to buy? my avg was going to expire but i have downloaded the new version 7.5 of avg and it is running cooooooooooool
@navinshan (3940)
Just take this advice as your friend, always go a legal version of the antivirus that is longlasting, i mean spend some money on a new version software and that u need not worry about getting expired, because u can keep updating its version year after year, i would say choose norton antivirus 2007 which is really cool, if u want a free version then u can get it from downloads.com, have fun
ACTUALLY AVG WAS GOOD BUT MORE BETTER ONE IS SYMANTEC ANTIVIRUS ITS THE BEST TRY THAT {THINK SO NORTON COMPANYS IT IT } TRY IT BUT I DONT THINK SO U WILL GET FREE VERSION ON NET U NEED TO BUY CD.