Is it true that Catholic Christians is UNAPPRECIATED to some AMERICANS?

@cuddiluk (1523)
I have this Filipino community in the US saying that Catholic is persecuted by some US citizens. I feel dishonored hearing this. Its not bad spending time to worship God. This is how our culture ruled over in our blood. Not all the MONEY can makes us all happy. All material living in this world will make you temporarily happy. Eternal happiness can be attain through HIM.
@Ciniful (1589)
Christianity is THE predominant religion in North America. It is far from persecuted. The people who told you otherwise are either misinformed, or holding a grudge against someone who doesn't believe the same as they do.
@cuddiluk (1523)
Yeah, maybe. Thanks at now I knew that there is still people who indeed have a great respect to some other religion.
@Ciniful (1589)
Some do, some don't. I have zero respect for any religion, christianity included ... in fact, I have less respect for christianity over and above any other religion. I however respect a persons individuals beliefs and faith ... it's a personal choice. But that's belief ... I have no tolerance or respect for organized religion itself.
@estherlou (5020)
Christianity IS the predominant religion in North america, but she is right...Catholics are a bit persecuted by the other christian religions. And christianity itself is persecuted by the media in our country and by the fact that many go overboard in trying to keep "separation of church and state".
@wathanjim (2215)
All religions are welcome here.We may not all practice what You believe but you are welcome to the Freedom of Religion we have here.
@cuddiluk (1523)
Thanks hearing from your side. At least now I know, I shouldn't have to worry this things.
@mgmagana (3621)
America is very diverse, we have a lot of catholics in america, i'm a catholic! and American!
@perugu (5281)
hi,thank you very much for sharing your views.i can able to know some new information.
@msqtech (15226)
I think you can find some that persecute all religious groups and I know that many dont believe as the Catholic Americans believe but I wouldn't say that in the land of the Free that Catholics are not respected or allowed freedom of religion. I do think Catholic Americans believe much different then other Catholics in the World and are not so ingrained in the teachings of the Vatican