I pay for my fast food, than I was my hands,and go get my food.

I have done this for years. I will go pay for my food at the counter. Then I say please hold it,I need to wash my hands. I than go back and eat. this may sound funny to some. I am so glad to see my daughter has picked up this habit. Am I crazy or not?
@classy56 (2883)
its not crazy, main thing is you wash your hands.but why dont you wash your hands before you order your food?
Because cash is very very very filthy.
@classy56 (2883)
i never thought of looking at that way,i guess your right it is dirty an has been in many hands
@tentwo67 (3384)
Money is about the dirtiest thing out there. I don't think it's crazy for you to do this at all. I can't say that I do have this habit, but now that I'm thinking about it I might have to start. Money is filty and heaven only knows what the people who touched it before you had their hands on!
Thanks for the response. I have to say I am very glad my daughter washes her money when bored. If this is one way to hold down the bacteria than we should all do it. We pass our kids pocket change and they touch everything.
@lauriefnp (5112)
No, you're not crazy. Money is actually one of the filthiest things that you can handle. I keep a bottle of liquid antibacterial hand sanitizer in my purse, and always use it after I've handled money in a restaurant, store, or a bank. It's good that your daughter is picking up the good habits!
I thank you very much. Most people can't see this. I am so very glad she is learning. ;)
@mari61960 (4895)
I don't go quite that far. I wash my hands when I go in and then I use my purell or any hand sanitizer before eating. I can see where that could really be a pain in the neck sometimes. I mean especially if it really busy or crowded. But we all do what we must do....lol
I can't eat my food with that on my hands. I feel like I am going out of my mind sometimes. When I have company they see me clean my toilet and look funny.