dating

Do you believe in interacial dating, marriage and having children?
To be honest... what the hell is "race" anyway? Freaking skin colour, country of origin, some cultural and religious values possibly.... In the end it comes down to this: You have 46 Chromosomes, and so do I... oh I guess that makes us both human. Well, we've got that covered.... Race doesn't mean ANYTHING. Maybe values or religious conflicts, but that's not race that's personal stuff.... If you're not compatible you're not compatible, end of story. If you are, if you're in love - Doesn't Matter EVER.
@sunita64 (6473)
I feel that is the perfect solution of interracial feelings, if more of this persons start doing then after some decades this racial feelings will be vanished from the society.
@ronita34 (3923)
Yes i do believe in interacial dating, marriage and having children. I do not think that race should stop love and all that matters is happiness. I have a nephew that has a black father and he is so precious!
@ashjoe76 (1434)
Why not? We are leaving a free world. And I am hundred per cent against the concept of racial purity. Get all mixed up, hehehehe.
@rmuxagirl (7561)
it doesn't matter what you look like, believe or whatever. As long as you love each other that's what matters.
@riyasam (16574)
i think its okay to date but marraige i think is forbidden fruit.i have my personal reasons for thinking so.
@sherinek (3323)
Not only I believe. I practice this. I am a Sri Lankan (Roman Catholic) married to a Tamil (Hindu) with two children and having a very peaceful marriage.