do u like pets????

hey do u guys pets???if so why?????????????????????
@TerryZ (22146)
I do like pets I have three cats and I also feed two cats that live outside that dont have a home. I have been feeding them for a couple of years now. I feel so sorry for them.
i do have dog. it ease my stress everytime i see my pet when i came home from the office.
@runsgame (2034)
ya i love pets and own dog/parrot/fish they are true honest to U rather than human beings
@toonatoons (3740)
we do have dogs at home and some fish, and a stray cat. i posted a discussion here that asked about the benefits of having a pet in the home. one of the beautifull lessons i learned from that thread is that pets teach you responsibility and patience.
@toonatoons (3740)