Would you support a mosque next to your neighborhood?

@zeloguy (4913)
I read a story where a man is having pig races on Fridays (the Sunday for Muslims) in protest to the mosque that was just built there. What do you feel about it... do they have the right to believe what they believe or do you want them somewhere else?
Everyone, especially an organized religion, has the right to believe what they want. Unfortunately, political propaganda and the assumption that all muslims are terrorists have created fear. Fear is the greatest asset of a dictator and corrupt governments. It is interesting to note, that Oklahoma and Columbine were the first terrorist acts, and nowhere in America did people start running from all White Christians. It's sad that we have allowed differences to be used to create war, without understanding the people we are fighting.
I certainly wouldn't object to a Mosque being built in my area. I don't see what harm it would do, and maybe I would get to meet some people of a different culture than mine. There is a catholic church built just across the road from me, and I don't object to that either. As long as we can all get along together, everybody can build whatever they want to build.
@tohot666 (300)
I am not really sure what a mosque is/