Real Contest to win $5,000 (sounds like fun!!!)

@dmillman (2273)
I just got some Stride gum for Christmas. I have never tried it before, but I do like it. On their wrapper they mention something and then ask you to go to their site. They're having a contest, that you really need to read about. Go to www.STRIDEgum.com/minisite/contest_stuff.asp to read all the information. They basically want people to make things out of the gum, wrapper, package, etc. and the person that makes the best one, gets $5,000 and 10 runnerups get $500 each. Contest end 3/29/07. Just thought I'd mention it in case no one else knew about it. I figure that there are some pretty crafty/creative people on here than might want to give it a try. If you do try it, pleae share your experiences with us. Tell us what you made. Was it fun? Definitely let us know if you won anything!
@ronita34 (3923)
This seems liek it could be a great opportunity for some lucky people out there. Unfortunately for me i ain't one of those lucky talented ones and the best that i could probably do is to crumple it into a ball ... LOL!
@dmillman (2273)
That's what I thought. If I had the time and the patience, maybe. I figure why not share it with others, just in case. My hands have been too shaky lately to be able to do something like that.
@Vicky86 (243)
thanks for sharing this with us. i might check this site out, but i don't think i'm talanted enough. anyway it seems to be fun to give it a try. take care! ciao vicky
@dmillman (2273)
You should check it out just to see the examples that they show. If only I had my steady hands again............