Has any 1 ever seen UFO or Beleive that their is life in outer Space

Well i havn't seen it and neither i beleive that their is any life outside earth
@maddog108 (3442)
i havent seen one yet .but i think this is such a big place it would be sad if we are the only ones .
now when 2 or 3 planets are more discovered... i think chances are their that their might b some life at outter space...
@rakleen (566)
well i believe there is some power in the outer space. it has always facinated me thoughout my childhood. i really want to go for a holiday there.
@jask8er (509)
i have never seen a ufo, but i think there must be some other living being in this vast universe.... Or it would just be a waste of space.... man has not explored even a percent of the universe, so it is natural that they have not found much.. and i think they are looking in the wrong places, mars for example.... come on dont you think if there is life on mars we would have found it by now...
I havent seen any UFO in my life and dont think i would.About life in outerspace ..well we cant rule out the possibility.