Brands of cellphone

@ikelliza (361)
What type of cellphone do you like? me Nokia N70 and P900 Sony Ericsson. How about YOU?
• Mauritius
I use a sony ericsson k300i and it suits me...it has the stuff that I only need. :)
@HimArticles (1138)
Nokia N95 is really good Cell phone. The Nokia band mobile phone’s are very durable, rough and tough ones. One best feature of Nokia has it durable and long lasting batteries. My second preference is also Sony Eriksson because they are very easy to handle, navigate the factions and wide varieties of features in it. I presently use the Sony Ericsson k300 but now it is creating the problem with central scrolling keypad. I heard most of the people facing similar type of problem in Sony Ericsson phones. Some mobile phone of Motorola is also good option they are also handy.
I Like Nokia Mobile, I have Nokia-N95.
I have a N70. I also like motorola because it has very good sound quality output. Sony Ericsson is fine. My friends have them too.
@raghwagh (1528)
I have Nokia 6200.It is good and has many facility. I liked this phone.