Travel Insurance Tip# 1: Never lose Site Of The Sites

@justreal (2367)
Going overseas on a big international trip is almost like a kid walking into a giant toy store. The last thing you want to do is fly hundreds of miles there and back without seeing what you wanted to see. The best thing you can do is make a list before you leave. It's probably easiest to organize it by countries you will be visiting. Under each one write the museums and sites you want to visit. You should also rank them by importance. That way if you don't have the time you know which ones not to go to first.
@shywolf (4520)
It is always good to be organized when taking a long trip. I still can't believe that the one time my family travelled into Canada, all we really did was end up wasting our time. We went over there with plans to go to Sea World, only to find out that by the time we got there it was closed for the day. Go figure *laugh* We really should've planned better. And then we got a bit lost on our journey, as well. But the ferry trip was lovely, and I had never been on such a boat before. So it isn't as if I didn't enjoy myself! ^_^
@justreal (2367)
Next time you plan to go to Canada, come visit Montreal. It's a great place to be at in summer and in winter time.
@perugu (5281)
hi,its really practical problem happens in so many cases.. if we go as per your tips,its really better and later we don't have any dissatisfaction regarding trip.thanks.
@justreal (2367)
I mean yes, it's something I have tried during vacation and it kept in good track of what I have to and see. Try it out it'll help.
@ossie16d (11827)
This is interesting but as well as making a list of the places you want to visit, it is a good idea to put down opening and closing times too. Also sometimes people who are travelling do have to be a little bit flexible in what they want to see. For example there is no point in going to Museum A first if you pass by the playground on your way there, and the playground is say # 4 on your list. First thing we do when we get to a town is go to the Tourist Information place and get maps, and then plan what we will see and in which order. This is so we are not backtracking all over the place and can see the maximum amount of things on our list. The other thing is to allow plenty of flexibility in your tour plans because once again you might get to one site and find that it is great but takes longer than you planned just to see everything.