speed

speed - light speed
@riyasam (16578)
why is internet speed so slow mostly during evenings and night?
@marciascott (25555)
Mine is being slow right now. I think I need to scan it, because it might have a virus in it. I am working on a lot of money making sites and I think, thats why my computer is running slow, I always half to scan the computer everyday.
@gemini13 (333)
i think this probably no. of users are more during that and server tends to slow down
• Belgium
To me it's faster at night :). But I don't know, because there are more people online on your provider probably, or when someone is downloading from your network, do you have a brother maybe :)..
@pratew3y (1894)
well in evening and night many are stuck to their pc with their work so there is too much load of users so the speed reduces
@imrajesh (1968)
i think that it is due to the load that most people get time during this time and they surf most often these sites as well and so the speed is slow during this time i.e. evening . but i think that during night speed is pretty good.