Brown skinned people are more attractive?

@ashjoe76 (1459)
I feel brown skinned people have a special appeal. How many of you do agree with that. I don't mean those who get tanned, but those who have natural brown skin. They need to be tried more on movies. perhaps that would give more options for the definition of good looks, which would break the set norms.
@ossie16d (11834)
This one is just a little bit racist, and probably should not be here on this board at all. I think that we should all really consider each person on their own merits, regardless of their colour, race or creed. Now that is a very old saying "do not judge a person by their race (nationality), colour (self-explanitory) or creed (religion) and one that I was bought up with. I am now 56 years "mature" and have always believed this to be how we should act. In my time I have met people from all different cultures and regardless of where they are from, they are judged on how they treat me and others around them. Also there are some very good actors, both male and female, and some that I think are excellent are Sidney Poitier, Salma Hayek, Will Smith, Jada Plunkett-Smith, Paul Newman, Robert Redford, George Clooney, Demi Moore, Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Chan to name just a few. I judge them for how they are and their skin colour has nothing to do with it. So you see there are actually a number of non-white actors who do appear in the movies etc, and I think that many people actually do appreciate these people for their talents, regardless of their colour.
ya i agree with you . for me natural brown skilled people are looking more attractive and smart . for that i would say will smith got a smart look with his skin tone.
@ashjoe76 (1459)
Thanks. Will Smith is cool. What about Salma Hayque?
@kpisgod (994)
Latino is what i think really rocks....thats the skin tone that really should be used in movies
@ashjoe76 (1459)
Latino, yes! And we see a lot of them in movies these days, I guess.
I agree to that!...Brown people is very unique!...They the cahrm that the white and black people dont have!...No offend to them!...lolz
@ashjoe76 (1459)
Thanks for a similar view from them. I too do not want to offend people with other skin tones, but just need brown skinned people seen more.