What would you describe to be your perfect match???

@ronita34 (3923)
I mean we all must have a perspective on what we want out of the perfect partner or do we?? I want affection, love, devotion , honesty and trust. Trust is the biggest factor for me because it basis a stronger relationship!
@Willowlady (10666)
Trust can be earned. However, I do most look for honesty. seems funny...anyway, my kind of guy if I was able to pick would be a handy guy, smell good most of the time, where anything from a suit to jean or nothing at all, comfortable with his own body, like the outdoors as well as a night in. Would be smart, since I would like him able to hold a conversation from time to time. Would have the focus of his life on me. We can all dream can't we!?
@ronita34 (3923)
That is very true and a great point that trust can be earned because it can. I feel exactly as you do also on the point where we can dream. It always seems like what you want is impossible to find and so far away!
Two partners respecting each others opinion; Sensitive with each others needs; Appreciative in each others simple way of showing love; Love that never ask anything in return.
@amiepuri (134)
Trust, love, honesty, devotion, understanding, affection.