help!!!! i cannot log off -

Is anyone else having problems -- today has been awful I have lost almost every response I have made but now I can't logout of mylot --- is there a bug or a virus I have run everything I know to do any ideas out there!
I have not had that problem, or heard of anyone else. To be safe, just make sure you run your virus scan. I hope it will be okay for you. Could be a glitch in this program. Do you often clean out your puter? You should. May help.
I pretty sure that I dump everything when I close my browser, but I did e-mail mylot yesterday -- they said they were aware of the issue and trying to work it out. So we'll see but I had the problem again this afternoon and I get so discouraged after trying to post my responses and have just be giving up and reading ;)
@vani24 (783)
Try this...follow this navigation. Tools-Internet Options-General-Clear History-Delete cookies-Apply and Ok ..i think it will help you in logging out.
Thank you -- Now here is the deal you have to clear cookies each time to log out -- as far as the rest of the problems I don't know because I am so frustrated (again) with loosing 8 lengthy responses that I am calling quits for a while - Catch you all later --- and thank you so much for responding so quickly :)
@cyfernet (2797)
it's not just u dear, even i'am not able to log out! i think there's some glitches in the mylot's server. hope that they rectify it soon
Thank you for your quick response see below for further info. :)
@vani24 (783)
If you need any more help you are always welcome dude...