Mylot today is hard to respond

@Mecboy (1051)
I go to post in an important discussion, and I type 7 lines, and I click respond to this discussion, it said sorry unable to post content, And i typed it in 7 lines again,(can't copy and paste, what the banana are they thinking) and I posted again, it went back to the discussion, without an message, i typed 3 more times, it didn't work, 1 more time. finally, jesus christ whats going on with mylot.
@ssh123 (31100)
Sometimes it happens. It happened to me several times. YOu have to turn off the computer and start again, press refresh two or 3 times. If the typed matter gets vanished, you can always copy the matter and put it in word, or excel.
@Mecboy (1051)
true, problems a few here, but really bothers.
I did reboot 3 times but it didn't help
@cyfernet (2385)
well even i'am facing the same thing! i get the 'unable to post content' message sometimes or it takes time to be posted. i have to copy my response in case i'am taken to a blank screen but i'am afraid as i feel they keep log of who copy/paste within mylot. so i feel stuck in that case and i have to re write my response
@Mecboy (1051)
thanks! I got really confused it deleted all my writingas well. hard times.
@wmg2006 (5383)
Yes certain times of the day the server gets overloaded and can not allow the responses through. It is best to wait a little while and see if it calms down. I have it is slower at night. So I try to rate everyone in the AM and respond at night.