spending money...

What is the main thing you are spending money on at this time? Do you spend most of your paycheck/welfare check/EI check/child tax check on one specific thing? Are you addicted to shopping? Me for one, we've been spending a bit on cloth diapers lately, to the point where I have promised my DH that I wouldn't buy anymore, after these come in... But sometimes its so hard NOT to, because there is many cute diapers out there.. So..whats the money going on? Discuss.
my money goes to bills, life insurance for my daughter, savings fund for her college, cable bill, her little gym classes, car insurance and a large portion goes to repaying student loans. 1/4 of my money goes to gasoline, food, and some clothes for my daughter and i. im big on saving money. i plan on saving for a trip to disneyworld as well as a new car. but i really want to take care of my student loans first.
@crystal8577 (1470)
Baby things. I like to get the littlest one toys, clothes & such. She does have a lot of hand me downs from her sisters. I still think she deserves some new stuff of her own though.
@jade01 (803)
our money seems to be spent on House payments, Child support for my hubbys daughter and bills.
Hey there!! Latley, I spend the majority of my money on relocating form one state to the next. Ive relocated from PA down here to MS. Well worth I might add .....lol Am loving it down here!! christine
@misskatonic (3727)
My money mainly goes to two things: debts and my hobbies. I've got hospital bills to pay off, so whatever money I make off of my job goes to that. My extra fun money goes to funding my hobbies. Luckily I shop well and get good deals, so I'm able to support my habits with my Mylot earnings!