time o clock

time o clock.. - time o clock photo
@miryam (6510)
Italy
Do you often look at the watch??? how many time in a day??? Because????
@patootie (3593)
I don't wear a watch .. I haven't done for around 16-17 years ... I hardly ever look at the clock in my lounge ... but then my life doesn't revolve around a time schedule .. I don't work or have a partner to get up for work .. no kids to send off to school .. just myself to please what I do and when I do it .. When I wore a watch I was constantly checking it .. never had enough time, never knew what time of day it was .. but since I stopped wearing a watch I have slowly but constantly got better and better at knowing what time it is without having to resort to looking at a clock .. Odd isn't it ...
@rekkusu (603)
I used to look at my watch, but then then the strap broke, so i kept it in my pocket, but then the second hand fell off, i still used it untill it stopped working completely Now i use my mobile phone, but not as often
@miryam (6510)
Thank,..
@xkaraix (596)
I look at it quite often. Maybe once every 10 minutes. I don't know why I do it anymore, just like to know the time I guess.
@miryam (6510)
i'm too........Thanks
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
No.I don't looked at my watch often.The more time i don't even wear a watch.I need it for i see the time my son went or cames from school.