Is there anyone here that never wants to have children?

@seewhy (231)
Australia
I'm interested in the opinions of both men and women who don't want to have children. At what age did you decide this? What are your reasons?
@wolfie34 (26793)
I actually have and wanted to work with children but never have children of my own. For the past three years I have worked with children as part of my college course to get my NVQ3 in childcare. I have worked in a nursery, school setting and in a family unit. I love children and I have an 'affinity' with them, but at the end of the day I can hand them back! I am not in a relationship and never will be, because I am happily single and never want to be anything single so I will never have children and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
@seewhy (231)
LOL.Yes, it's good to be able to hand them back isn't it?
@wolfie34 (26793)
Definitely, thanks for the best response, appreciated.
Pssst maybe elaborating some to provoke a discussion would be better than just asking simple questions and not much else . . . hi btw
@imakella (669)
no none will be like that .. what ebout u ?