One sided Relationship

Have you been into a one sided-relationship? wherein you feel that you're the only one who are still holding on with the relationship...?? wherein you feel that the person you love doesn't care if he loses you or not?
i have not been into a one sided relationship.
then you're lucky...wish am in your shoes...i mean it's really hard to be in this kinda situation...hahaist...
most of the time it happened to mine that i fall in love with a girl who was not in tune with me.
in my case...i think this person i love doesn't feel the same anymore towards me...it's so easy for him to call for break up and he didn't care what i feel...all he care is what he feels...and he even told me that he's the most unlucky person in this world because of me...i really feel so stupid forcing myself towards him...i still can't imagine myself without him...is this stupidity???