Women's Expectations after marriage?

@alextki (924)
we know what is marriage, but the relationship failing sometime due to some misunderstanding.... but small issues should be sorted out very early without leaking this matter to any third person...so that the relationship can go continuesly But i would like to discuss the expectation of women.. so that men can lead a better marriage life by understanding her expectations.
@anup12 (4182)
Expectation from any relationship is there.You need to balance both the family life and professional life
@hartnsoul (558)
We don't expect much other than financial provisions and treat your wives like you're still courting them! Most relationships only suffer when one party fail to respond to sweet nothings... Mutual respect still...
@alextki (924)
good response.. keep me posted dude:)
@alvinia1 (714)
after marriage must be like before or better
@alextki (924)
keep me posted dude :)
It doesn't mean when you're in a marriage life, the only reason why couples separate because of women... There are other factors that can be a reason why the marriage didn't work out... But since you ask for expectations from women it will be: 1) The man should have a stable work 2) Should provide allowances and shopping included 3) Very caring and loving husband 4) Has time always for his family 5) Loyal always to his wife and kids
@alextki (924)
Nice response.. keep me posted here ;)
Why women in particular? I think both genders need to go in with their eyes open, and discuss any "issues" before the wedding. The couple needs to know eachother exceptionally well, if they are to get married.
@alextki (924)
Expectations may vary before and after marriage... before marriage everything will be postive, but after marriage that will be different. so what will be the expectation of women (discuss only women's point of view), to make the marriage a life long affair.
@elisa812 (3033)
I think that a husband should be loyal to his wife and children, and always make time for them. Even though working is important, there needs to be family time as well so that your wife or kids don't feel neglected. I think it's also important to be caring and sensitive to her needs, and to never talk down to her. I think most of all, women want to know that we're loved by our man, and there are all sorts of ways that you can show that! I hope that I can also do the same things for my fiance! :)
@lauriefnp (5113)
I think that both the man and the woman need to discuss their expectations for the marriage and the relationship before the marriage takes place. A relationship is a lot of work, and part of that is building a good foundation of trust and communication. The couple should take their time and really get to know each other; they should agree on some of the major issues such as children, religion, finances, working outside of the home, going out with friends, just to name a few. They need to be able to respect, live with and accept what is important to the other partner. During the marriage, both partners need to be able to talk and communicate. If more couples would talk about problems as they arise, there would be a lot less anger, divorce, and cheating. If one has a problem or concern about the other, or if one feels unfulfilled or unhappy in any way, they must tell the other partner and try to resolve it together. Don't pretend the problem is not there, because it will only get worse and lead to disaster. Deal with problems and conflicts as soon as they arise. Marriage is a partnership, as is any relationship. Both partners must work at maintaining the relationship and making it work.
@k3tk3t (3134)
women expect that the guy is matured enough to handle his family....that his time is with his family and not with his guy friends...