Discussion responses on myLot

@sherinek (3323)
Sorry I keep on complaining, but this I have to discuss. Now I dont get responses that people give on my responses to other's discussions. That is, when I post a response to a discussion, if another person post a comment on my response, I never get an alert. So I never get a chance to really discuss anything here. What do you think?
@BunGirl (2639)
That is one of my main frustrations with MyLot. There should be a way to subscribe to certain discussions so you can see it when people respond to what you have said. I think it would add a lot to this site!
@perugu (5281)
hi,its true.But in this case,the response of our's get another response by another member,the alert only goes to the member who starts discussion.It has to be think and we send to mylot as suggestion.
• Thailand
I don't think there's such a feature that send us alert whenever someone made a comment to the response we gave to a particular topic. I guess it would be a great feature though, why not recommend it to mylot admin, i think if they find it useful to users they would probably integrate it to their current feature.
@sherinek (3323)
No it was there before the big change of myLot. May be you were not here at that time. I also have started a new thread on this. If you can, please try to answer that.
@ssh123 (31100)
This problem continues to be there. There is no where one can solve this. There are people who have no discussion topic at all. How to respond to their disucssions.
@sherinek (3323)
No, I think we can solve it. Can you remember we had this before the big change of myLot. I really hope mylot would think about this and add this feature again.
@mariam74 (555)
• Egypt
It happened with me also but I don't know what is the reason so sometimes I enter all discussions to search if someone new replied.
@cuddleme01 (2727)
hmmm. that hasn't happened to me.. hae you checked your mylot settings?