When does My Lot post earnings?

Do they show you your earnings at the exact same time everyday? Or does it vary from one day to the next? It seems like it's later than it was yesterday when they posted the earnings and I'm anxious to see what I earned yesterday!
@fabwisp (1328)
Am new on here but it seems very random to me.
@deebomb (15347)
I have notice that myLot posts earning with in a 2 to 3 hour range. One time it will be about 9:00 am and as this morning it's 10:am where I am and they still haven't posted the earnings.
hi, it posts money around 17.30 romanian time...but only once a day
@maryannemax (12174)
• Sweden
nope. it varies from day to day. sometimes, i gets updated really quick... like in just a matter of seconds. sometimes, minutes and i think tonight, it's taking us to wait for an hour or so. and i am looking forward and excited to know how much i earned today.
They show the earning about at the same time every day.. But sometimes they are late!
Usually for me it's around the same time every day. But I have heard of others saying their earnings were delayed by a few days.
@sproutz (260)
I've noticed it varies. I also notcied that they credit you for posts 1st and photos a few sec to 1 min later.
@blueskies (1186)
I was just going to post that it looks like they are having an issue today........then my earnings for yesterday appeared! Check your account, they should be there now.