No Baby

@Perry2007 (2229)
For 14 years my husband and I was trying to have a baby, every time I conceive, I get miscarriage, the longest conception was 4 months. I'm 43 years old now. Have you any suggestions or comments. It you were in a situation like mine, what would you do.
Honestly this may not be the answer you want. But I would just stop trying. It may just not be ment to be. Our bodies get rid of pregnancies that werent ment. SUrvival of the fittest. There are so many kids in foster care, adopt one and make their lives better.
@Perry2007 (2229)
Thanks for your response, I guess you are right
@CORDALE (868)
hello there if you will email me i may have some information that can help you but i would prefer to talk through email i had a friend who had the same problem and i was able to help her she had a healthy baby and didnt have to go to a dr for fertility treatment. email me
@Perry2007 (2229)
You have not given your email, Is it against the terms to place email adress here?
@diansinta (7554)
1.doctor. see what you n your husband condition, examine your seft to your condition. 2.seach and learn. about nutrition(chinese medicine, ect. for alternative medicine. 3.eat well with your nutrition and alternative medicine. 4.last but not least, Pray to God.and believe that you soon have a baby. good luck :
@Perry2007 (2229)
Thanks, we have gone to the doctor and they also admit the risk is high, chinese alternative medicines, i have not tried, what would you recomend, do you have a web of those, I will try to search though, thanks.
@Sissygrl (10999)
Have you thought about adoption ? i know its not the same as your own biological children but i bet its pretty close. after all you'd still be parents. and you still have a child. It might be something to look into if you can't conceive. Or what about a sersgent mother, someone who will have your wifes egg and your sperm put into her womb and she will carry the baby till birth and then you raise the baby.
@Perry2007 (2229)
Adaption is good! Thanks for the other optin you have sugested, that might be considered, why not.
@hmike_d (1529)
perry, the discretion of your doctor is vital. Don't quit! Don't be a quitter!
@Perry2007 (2229)
Thanks! You've just lifted my spirit up
@sunita64 (6474)
Have you get Rh+ve test done.Take the advise of doctors. I will try to adopt a child from some orphanage so that I am able to give a child home.
@Perry2007 (2229)
That must be the best idea for now, Thanks for the thought