Do you have a hobby?

@mommye (170)
Discuss your favorite hobbies!
@cr1st1nel (3567)
Well what about hobbies this is indeed a pleasant subject for me to talk about. I love my free time. I am loving it because i have enough for everything i want to do. Can't imagine what this world would have done without having it's hobbies. There are a lot of them and the most common one are the one in which you get a lot involved and you like what you are doing. My personal favorite hobbies are the collecting of stamps, collecting old coins, playing football, playing tennis table and a lot of other hobbies more and more interesting. It is good for a person to have a hobby because it can develop certain skills which surely will help in the life. Everyone should have a hobby at least and give it the importance it has. Hobbies are great!! What can i advice you.. if you don't have a hobby make one!
@gkrisiyer (393)
Everyone has hobbies.My hobby is to do "Nothing".absolutely 'nothing'.Many people have the same hobby as i do.
Yes.create music and writing songs.playing games.
to have money easily as i m earning from myLot and also to have different girls on every weekends. http://domains.bestwebsearch.info/index.php
@inspiron (479)
my hobby is coin collection and favourite time pass playing computer games and also browsing
Hobbies are really an important part of my life. Hobbies change as you grow. My current hobbies are reading books, playing badminton, chess and computer games.
My hobby is knitting. I also do a form of Christian Art form on canvas with paper clay, T-Shirt pillows, paperweights from candles, cut out lampshades.
@ShannaS (559)
yea making money lol Also, cooking, crafts, I like making my own Xmas gifts, such as making, sewing, crochet etc. I also enjoy a really good book and watching tv (that's a hobby right? )lol