Criss Angel

Have you ever seen the show Criss Angel: MindFreak on A&E? its so amazing the things he does! People lay in thin air. He traps himself. Things appear out of thin air. On the streets on LA, NY, everywhere! You can see more on www.aetv.com What do you think about him?
omg...i saw those and they are on youtube.com too. you can see all his crazy feets. he is sooo good at magic...i really dont kno if its real or not but he has done so many tricks without a hidden side. you can look 360 degrees and still its mysterious
@Furrukh (701)
• Pakistan
well i've watched cris angel but as im also into magic so i know many of his tricks,for me david copperfeild is the best magiaicn on this planet
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
He is one of the famous magician , i think he can be compared with David Blaine yea ... seriously i think their magic is incredible if it is real
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
I think he is awesome.I love his show me and my niece are nuts about it when we get to watch it you can't get us from the t.v. unless it goes off..