what household chore do you hate to do the most?.

@patrice7 (1197)
well i really really hate washing the dishes!. i do not know why but everytime i wash the dishes i wnat to break them all. what about you?. what chore do you hate most?.
@suedarr (2382)
The household chore that I hate to do the most is the laundry. It just never seems to end, and I hate sorting through socks. My answer is probably in part due to the fact I'm doing a two loads of laundry right now. Cheers!
@patrice7 (1197)
goodluck to your laundry and thanks for the response!.
@Deane_2005 (1645)
What I really hate most is clean the bathroom. Last time I am not doing such stuff but I am trying to do it because we could not find a new maid after the one who had left. I do all chores excpet that because it was really tiring cleaning all toilet bowl and sink as well as the walls and everything on it. It was very tiring and requires a lot of work.
@sunshinecup (7882)
It has to be the dishes by far. Oh, they just seem to never end. Get one load done, the chilren sweep through, then there is another load waiting on you. I do them, but boy oh boy, do I hate them.
@vanities (11351)
• Davao, Philippines
for me i hate washing clothes even we have a washing machine but i really dont like it..too tiring...
hi there.. i would say that i hate doing the ironing!!! i cant really stand doing this.. well because before i get done doing it, im in sweat all over... guess the heat, its just so anyoing.. and then before you knew it, you've been sweating a lot!!! i would stand doing the laundry, than ironing..
@arvijhon (126)
i hate washing dishes and laundry! it makes me bored i don't know why
@arvijhon (126)
i hate washing the dishes and laundry.it makes me bored! i don't why...
@raijin (10380)
I hate sweeping floors and the backyard. I think of it as the lady's chores, taking care of household chores is their responsibiliy. But if I have nothing else to do, I see to it that I always help them and lend a hand.. Trust me, washing dishes really sucks!;)
All of them. But I really hate doing laundry. I just can never to seem to get caught up. Dishes I can't stand either. I can't get my girls to do them. Funny when I was a kid I did dishes all the time. That was my chore. No wander I hate doing them.
@rhie0216 (289)
I usually do the household chore in our house. But I ireally don't like ironing clothes it take me ages before i finish doing it. And it make my temperature so hot and it is quite annoying sometimes.
• Virgin Islands (U.S.)
i really hate wishin the dishes and ironing my school clothes i will iron anything else but my school close.. that pisses me offfff!!!