I made cookies

@TerryZ (22146)
I just made a big batch of home maid chocolate chip cookies and my house smells so good. Would you like one?
Made me in the mood to make a batch of them now. Now freeze yours, and later put ice cream between two, like a sandwitch and really enjoy them.
@TerryZ (22146)
Oh great marfienneart now Im going to do that and I will like too much and do that all the time!
Hhehe, I'm going to make peanut butter ones today again. But, I will put in peanut butter inbetween the two cookies. Have fun my friend, try different things.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Ok this is strange I responded to this one and it is not here I am getting a bit concerned about this This si the second Discussion I have responded to but my Response is not here I said yes I love Cookies and I that I would like one but if you want you can send me all lol I am being greedy now lol Bit concerned though about these Responses disappearing
@TerryZ (22146)
Yes there have been alot of strange things going on with this site today. I came on today and nobody was here.
@cherhost (1073)
Hmmm that sounds good. TO bad I can not just have one shipped over the computer! THat would be great!
@TerryZ (22146)
I will try to squeeze it through.
Yummy - my mouth is watering!! I think I am going to go make some of my own!!
Would you post your receipe please , you're making me want to go make some, yum and some milk yumyum
@shaz6611 (951)
mmmm yummm, think I can smell them!
@suscan (1959)
That sounds great. I love home made chocolate chip cookies. They make the house smell good and they taste oh so good. Enjoy one for me with a nice glass of milk.
@ladybear (128)
• Denmark
Yes i would love one, just send it to Denmark please;-)
@Muslimah (811)
I would love one ...can you email it to me lol