Free Debt Collection Training for a beginner

Kenya
Please, help impart some level of debt collection practices to me. My names are Emeka Alexis Edom, male, Nigerian, and I am associated with someone who has some supernatural ability to influence any individual or corporate body indebted to whoever to make payment within a period of six weeks no matter the amount involved, time & circumstances of transaction, as well as distance. All we want is just to acquire knowledge of conventional practices in order to launch out globally.I shall also need help ina area of website design and advertising.Looking forward to receiving some help in this regards. Thanks. Tel/SMS: 234-802-595-7744, 234-805-683-9135. E-mail: emekaedom@yahoo.com
How do you just put your # on a site like this. If you want to pay your debt. Just get a money order or send them a check. Either way they will take it. Or you can ask them to take iti out of the scamms that r being transmitted thru the USA.
WOW... this person found out how to get blood from a stone? Sorry but I think this sounds like a scam!