Why don't you like me?

Australia
I need love... lots of love. But nobody likes me... why is that? Is it my attitude?
@lilaclady (28238)
Maybe you have a persucussion complex like think I have, I sometimes think people don't like me or things that go wrong are my fault or people are deliberately ignoring me...do you have the same symptoms as me....I think we both might just need to start liking ourselves, what do you think..:)
No... I think my problem is that people don't like me as much as I do like myself... lol
@Perry2007 (2229)
perhaps you are too hundsom in your photo, to be true, is this your photo or somebody in the film industry?
So you think my good looks could be a problem? Must do something about that. Maybe I'll take up boxing.
@cwilson26 (2736)
Well I don't know you so I can't say if I like you or not. Why do you think noone likes you? :)
I have this feeling about it. Cannot sleep at night.
@julie0825 (1415)
well i dont know you so i cant say what is wrong with you
@lifeiseasy (2292)
How can you say that nobody likes you ?? thats crazy,as for your attitude I do not know you so that I can not say. I am sure people like you ,they maybe showing you in ways you don't understand.Take a step back and look again.