how to start to work

Indonesia
some time a fresh graduate from university conffusing about how to start to work. What should they prepare for it ???
@deepakg4 (897)
before you start any work.. you should think this work is suitable for me or not and it fulfuil your needs or not.. then you start your work..
as a fresh graduate I thing we dont have much time to choise ... as we know that in job market we must competition with other job seeker....
@ashiflett (1045)
I would say that the first way to prepare to start work is to: 1) Prepare a resume 2) Network with people in interested inductries 3) Get yourself in a daily routine 4) Study and make it a point to learn something each day. 5) Try to meet at least two new people a day.
Its a good idea... but one thing that we must prepare before is make sure ourself that we ready to winning the oppurtunity...Its about our IQ and EQ...
first of all they dont be afraid aboutthe work, theywill train ufor the work.
I agree with you...but I thing before we talk about training , we must know if we want to start to get job we must prepare...not just how to prepare with academic background, but the important thing is our personality...