do u know how to cook ?

do u know how to cook if yes what is ur favorite dish?
@daryllau (284)
Yup I can cook but I guess lots of people do too. I have a blog also about Malaysian cooking and since I started it, I've visited many other cooking blogs as well. I guess my personal favorite dish of mine which I can cook well is the 'Chicken Curry Kapitan'.
@jennifer611 (2502)
Yes, I do know how to cook.. My absolute favorite thing to make is holiday dinners.. like christmas and thanksgiving.. besides that I like to make mexican food, enchiladas and taco's.. but I really love the holiday foods because I have watched my Grandma and mom make all these dishes since I was a small child and now I do it myself for my own children, it just brings back memories :)
• United Arab Emirates
Yes, I dont cook often, but if you let me do it, I can surely make it the best. I know how to cook Adobo (famous cuisine in the Philippines) All kinds of Adobo.
@mishang (499)
yes i know how to cook but i don't know many dish, and i'm not that good like the iron chefs. :) i love to cook pork adobo and also egado, it's a specialty here at our place. i also know how to make spaghetti and other desserts like a ref cake. but if i have to choose a favorite dish, it'll be egado. :) it's my favorite dish because i just love the taste so it's worth all the cooking.
@weslenv (175)
i dont know to cook but used to taste all the dishes which is cooked by others.....at times i used to make dosa..great na
Yes, I can cook and bake. My favorite dish is baked shrimps with butter/crumbs and cheese.
@hopeful28 (1439)
Yes I do know how to cook but I do not have a favourite dish. I usually cook what I feel like eating for the day and then think about how to go about it and if I have the ingredients for it. Also, I can cook the same dish for 3 days in a row, but they may not taste the same each time. I guess I am not a consistent type of person.
i dont know how to cook coz i always spend my time on school and work so i dont have time to learn how to cook.
@judyt00 (3504)
I have been cooking since i was tall enough to use the stove. and yes, I love cooking, I don't have a favourite dish, i have favourite meals. roast turkew with all the trimmings is possibly my very favourite things to cook.