when you are angry with someone, what is the best way to insult him/her?

You hate him/her badly that you feel you dont want be his/her friend anymore what is the best way to insult or scold him/her?
@minerc (1373)
Saying nothing at all to them is usually the insult that I use. It really affects a person that I have been friends with, because they know that I am a easy person to get along with.
@Zaphry (233)
• Finland
well.. i wouldnt talk to her/him anymore.. i wouldnt even notice that hes/shes close or something else -.-
@suren2k6cse (2626)
don't do that my friend. if some one hurt you better move from them don't do the same mistake they done
@kelly60 (4550)
I have a friend who did some mean things to me a few months ago. I stopped talking to her, and paid no attention at all. Eventually, she came to me wondering if we could be friends again. I simply told her no and walked away. She has done everything she can think of to try to make me be her friend, but as I told her, I can't be friends with someone who would treat another person the way she did. I will never be able to trust her as a friend again. It is very obvious that this really bothers her, and she has been trying to get me to be her friend again for almost 6 months now. It isn't going to happen because I will never trust her again, but I won't give her the satisfaction of insulting her or trying to get even.