you like spending time in nature?

Romania
you like the grass? the wood? anumals in wild? how often you find a refugee in nature?
@sunny5u (2072)
Yes, i like spending time in mylot,i am so interested also,this is the best to enjoy the nature.Grass,animals everything is best.
@samson1967 (7423)
Without nature watch, my life is not worth spending. I like everything in nature. The sea,mountain,flora & fauna, the animals, the birds and their chirp. The flowing and falling water and thier rhythimic sound. The trees and their Breeze, The sunset and Sunrise, The sky and its clouds, moon and the stars, what not. Ooops !!!What I have seen is less, What I am yet to see is more.
@rose007 (247)
who are all spend time with nature they are all having a great mind and great taste and they all expecting life like the child to leave their worries and to live happily. To me its happening.. feeling the nature brings hapiness in the mind and it reduces pain in the mind.. what u feel.
@CatEyes (2449)
I have to take a walk every day, other wise I will go insane. Even though I live in a apartment complex, we have a lot of trees and greenery here. I see squarls, birds, all sorts of animals. When I have a chance (which varies on the time of year) I go to the park as much as possible. It is so relaxing and brings me back to reality.
@ThulsZ (784)
it is the best way to spend time leisurely...nothin other than this can better relax you from the fast world