What country do you live in and if not your home country, why?

@Bee1955 (3886)
There are many displaced peoples in the world. Many are forced from their home country, others leave for edcation or new opportunities. If this is you, please state your birth country, country you are now living in and why you moved there?
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
I'm from Greece and i live here.My husband is from Egypt but he lives here at Greece with us.We travel often to his country.I want say to you something becouse you remind me him sister(if you write coments under the aswers you get at the discussion you start you will earn more money).
@Bee1955 (3886)
Many people tell me that I remind them of a family member! I am half Turkish (mother) and half- Italian (Sicilian) American (father), so my features do tend to look Middle Eastern or Mediteranian. When I lived in Egypt (Cairo) or Turkiye (istanbul and Antakya/Hatay) I often had many come up to me and think I was their relative (except for my cousins, aunt and uncle of course).
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
I was given birth at Istanbul(Turkiye).
@cuterose (1698)
i havent moved anywhere. i live in my own country only andi i love it. but my brotheres are in UK. they went there to get a good pay
@Bee1955 (3886)
But where are you?
@kathy77 (7488)
I live in Australia, and I was born here but have lived in other countries.
@Bee1955 (3886)
Like where? and why?
@stailgate (2364)
I live in the United States and was born here. I do not plan on leaving my country except maybe to visit.
• Portugal
My country is Portugal but i was born in Germany.I´ve been in Portugal since hi was only one year old.
I live in the United States and have always lived here. I've never been out of the country yet but would like to visit other countries someday.