Household Chores

@lisado (1230)
What is your least favorite chore to do around the house? Do you try to shuck this chore off to anyone else in your household (husband, kids, whatever)?
@nana1944 (1367)
Oh I can think of the thing I hate to do but I do it anyay. I hate putting away clothes, dishes and groceries. I do not mind washing dishes, washing clothes or even ironing or buying groceries. It is the putting them away that I do not like to do
@lisado (1230)
Same here! lol I don't mind DOING those jobs, I just hate putting stuff away. Dishes and laundry are the worst! Groceries aren't much fun, either, but I'd rather do that than the other two.
@kminer (101)
Laundry - and I don't do it anymore! I hate it so much and mess it up so much that my husband does all the laundry in the house now - God Bless Him!
@lisado (1230)
I don't mind folding, but I HATE hanging stuff up and putting it away. My husband doesn't like to fold, but will put it away, so we share. lol I hate mating socks, though! My husband won't do this anymore (trying to remember who's are who's can be hard) so I get to. Luckily, we use Hanes now, and the toes have different color writing for different sizes. Makes it MUCH easier!
Oh my -- to pick the one that I dislike the most!!! That's a toss up, but probably cleaning the bathroom. With 3 men (hubby and 2 boys) in the house I think they should clean the toilets as they are the ones that seem to "miss" the most! lol
@lisado (1230)
I hear that! When my boys get old enough, I'll be in the same situation! Three men to one female! ACK! I don't look forward to it, either! lol
My least favorite chore HAS to be changing the cat litter, and cleaning out their boxes. There is no worse job in my opinion, and I would rather clean the toilets in the house. The worst part is when you get a bag too heavy and a hole starts to form in the bottom, so used litter starts to pour out, leaving you with even MORE to clean up. I would do dishes, I would mow the lawn, I would do basically anything else around the house if someone else were willing to do the cat boxes!
@lisado (1230)
I hear ya! Luckily my husband would do this nasty chore for me! Part of the time I was pregnant, so a big no-no for me! He didn't want me carrying the heavy bags of litter, either. I was lucky. :)
i do not chose household chores, if i have time, i make it a point that i do all of them, and if i am at work, my husband will do it, no problem to the both of us, as we love helping each other,and we both enjoy doing household chores.
@xXmeganxX (4422)
the worst chores i have a problem with is cleaning dust, im allergic to it and i come out in rashes but i can't leave it for somebody else because there is only 3 people who live in my house, that's me, my 20 month old daughter but she's too young and my boyfriend but he works full time, so like it or not, i unfortunatley have to do it otherwise it will stay there. :(
@katyzzz (2902)
Dusting, it is so repetitive, we shared chores or else had help come in.