languages

speak - which language do you speak
@radesh (694)
how many languages do you speak.. i speak english,hindi,kannada,tamil,german and a bit italian..and which language you like the most?
My main language is English, but I can also speak Irish and French. It was compulsory to learn Irish and French at school. Irish is our native language, but it is only used in some parts of Ireland. I like French the best and I hope I can put it to some use when I visit France next Summer.
I know ancient languages like Brahmi,Kharosthi,Pali,Maudi also. I love Sanskrit and Hindi.
@radesh (694)
thanks for the response
well, being in india gives you such a lot of great advantage! so many languages really!! i speak and read and write and under stand english, hindi and telugu. also a very little bit of tamil, gujrati and punjabi and marathi too! so much better than the people out there, who learn just one language, and that too not very properly!!
@radesh (694)
thanks for the response hope you go through my other discussions
@chaitu007 (1339)
i can speak 3 languages
@mannari (110)
ah.. i spk marathi,english,urdu,kannada, hindi n,,,,tats it..
i cam speak tamil, english and sinhala
@praveen32 (310)
i speak only three languages .that are English and Hindi,Telugu
@soumodeep (945)
As I am from India I have a chance to learn about 415 Indian languages but unfortunately I don't have that much time. So I only know 2 Indian languages. Overall I know 3 I know Bengali, Hindi, English.
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
Wow good! -beszélek magyarul -i speak english -io parlo pocco italiano -je parle un peu france -kleine deutsch -malenkij russki :) I think that's all. I would like to understand romanian and serbian too, because these countries are the nearest to my home.
@andilla (137)
• Sweden
My mother tongue is Hungarian. As foreign languages, I learned Russian, French, but I forgot them pretty much. Now I speak German and English, learning Swedish. I can't tell which one I like most: of course, I can express myself best in Hungarian, I use most English, I like the sounding of French.
@jayparikh (153)
i speak english,hindi,gujrati and marathi......i like english language the most....the languages i would like to earn are french,spanish and japanese