What website can I find free crochet patterns of bolero, shrug, and capelet?

Patterns that I can understand as a beginner in crocheting. simple patterns will do....
@CatEyes (2449)
Go to www.lionbran.com They have tutorials for free, free patterns, and pattern help. I love the site. There is one also by ReadHeart yarn, but you will have to check it out on the web, becuase the web site is not the convential name.
@gewcew23 (8011)
I think they meant to say www.lionbrand.com They have lots of free patterns and they are catagorized from beginner to expert I believe. I use this one all the time.
@shawnasie (390)
I go to crochetpatterncentral.com when I am looking for patterns to base my work off. I like making my own patterns while I am crocheting a project. I have been crocheting for a long time and I still stick to basic patterns because I feel that they can be used creatively to make stuff. This site also has tutoring areas so you can learn new stitches. HTH
I agree. I do the same thing with patterns I find. I read them through, and then base something off of them. Most of the time I change a bunch of things in the patterns to suit my needs. However, this is still and awesome site for beginners and advanced alike! Enjoy, and good luck!
@icjackson (186)
You can find most any kind of pattern you need at http://crochet.about.com If they don't carry a free pattern for it, it probably isn't listed anywhere for free. Their free patterns directory is pretty extensive. I haven't had much time lately to crochet, but when I was really pumped about it, I frequented this site. Hope that helps, I.C. Jackson
@debny711 (264)
You should do what I did. I joined some crocheting groups on yahoo. I not only found alot of patterns but I made alot of friends.
@debny711 (264)