The best band of the 60s?

Italy
Which is the best band of the 60s? I think that the Beatles are the best and not only of the 60s. And for you?
@wolfie34 (26881)
Yes, I like The Beatles, but they are not my favourite group of the 60's I much prefer The Kinks, I'm not sure if you have heard of them but they had some great hits, like Waterloo Sunset, Victoria, Dedicated Follower of Fashion and loads more. Their first song was You Really Got Me which was first released in 1964. There are four of them in the group. Ray davies, the lead guitarist, Dave Davies, Mick Avory and Peter Quaife. They are English too like The Beatles. They were big in the 60s and 70s and have been active from 1964 to 1996. If you haven't heard any of their songs I would strongly recommend listening to them, if you like The Beatles then you will definitely like the Kinks!
I don't know the kiss, maybe I'll find their songs :) bye!
@worthy (2415)
Yes,Beatles undoubtedly.Pink Floyd and Rolling Stones too.
Thanks :)
the best of all PINK FLOYD
Pink Floyd are very very good, but can you tell me a band of the 60s that you like? Thank you:)
@miryam (6510)
sorry sorry I I was forgeting Queen even if they were to beginning
Queen... I like "Bohemian Rhapsody" :)
@miryam (6510)
I prefer Rolling Stone anf The Who sorry..........
The Who are good :)
@EdwardF (431)
The Beatles were the greatest. Next i'd say the Rolling Stones.
The beatles for sure,as well as The Doors , they were a great band for that time as well